Hello and welcome! I'm Emily Jefferis, a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer located in Grove City, PA. Investment information, details, and my portfolios are available at www.willajphotography.com. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me through emily@willajphotography.com. Thanks for looking!

Aug 13, 2010

Finally.


It has been a long week and I am so glad it's Friday. But not just because it's the weekend. I'm also very excited to announce our first contest. You can thank Jake; it was his idea. So, in celebration of Willa J's 5000th blog visitor...

we are giving away a FREE one hour shoot!

with a print release for all the images AND three mini-accordion albums. 

You can enter a variety of ways. The more you do, the better your chances. 

1) Leave a comment on this blog post, telling me what you would use the shoot for--child, maternity, family, yourself, a gift, you get the idea:). This is good for one entry. (You don't have to have a google profile; just leave an anonymous comment and tell me who you are). 

2)  Leave a comment on my Facebook page (you must "like" us if you haven't already) telling me your favorite photograph that I've taken. This is good for another entry. 

3) Share the contest in your Facebook status for a day.  You must link my name (put the @symbol before you type "Willa J Photography" and it should pop up) so that I know you did this. This is good for three entries!

FYI: This shoot is good in the MD, DC, VA and Pittsburgh areas. If you have already scheduled a shoot with me and happen to win, we will give you an additional shoot OR $200 print credit for your scheduled shoot.   

Winner will be randomly chosen and announced in a few short weeks.  

Thank you so much to all of my incredible clients and friends. You all have been wonderfully supportive and I am so grateful to each of you!